On-Page optimization factors are connected specifically to the content and structure of the website. This ordinarily consists of pages written in the Hypertext Markup Languages and are applies to other document formats that are indexed by different significant search engines. On-page optimization factors includes these exercises for specific websites.
Website Analysis and Research:
- 1.Competitive Keyword analysis.
- 2.Keyword research using word tracker, Overture and Google sets.
- 3.Keyword/Phrase analysis..
- 4.Initial position analysis report.
- 5.Website Usability Analysis by Usability and copy editing expert.
- 6.Personalized Report Analysis and Monitoring.
- 7.Extensive Log file Analysis.
- 8.Extensive Competitive Analysis for better search engine ranking performance.
On-Page Website Optimization:
- 1.Homepage Tags Optimization.
- 2.Meta tags placements.
- 3.H1, H2 and H3 tags placements.
- 4.Manual Update to Optimized Content.
- 5.Fixing the text hyperlinks.
- 6.Optimized Navigational Structure.
- 7.Personalized Report Analysis and Monitoring.
- 8.Site map for better crawling of your site to search engines.
- 9.Link resource page creation.
- 10.Image Optimization by ALT tags.
- 11.SEO Content Copy writing.
- 12.Browser Compatibility checking.
- 13.Website Loading time checking.